Honey Lime Fruit Salad
Yield: 4 servingsIngredients:
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, or 1 lime juiced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped
- 2 small/medium peaches, pitted, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2-3 kiwi, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 cup blueberries, or 1 pint
- In a small bowl mix fresh lime juice and honey.
- In a serving bowl combine all fruit.
- Pour honey lime mixture over fruit. Stir to coat.
Make sure all fruit is completely dry prior to cutting. This will reduce the amount of liquid the fruit gives off and will help to keep your fruit salad fresh! Any of the fruit can easily be swapped out in this recipe, whatever you fancy or is in season is fair game. You can keep the salad refrigerated up to 1 day just toss again before serving.