- 1 or more whole bulbs of garlic
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- With a knife carefully remove the top 1/4 inch of the garlic bulb exposing the top of the cloves. Drizzle olive oil to coat the exposed cloves letting the oil sink/soak into bulb. Wrap each bulb in aluminum foil and place on the middle rack of a preheated oven.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until center cloves are soft when pressed and tops are a rich golden color.
- Let cool slightly and serve or refrigerate until ready to use.
To remove the garlic from the bulb simply push on the bottom of the clove or insert a knife along the side of the clove and pop the clove out.