Soy Garlic Roasted Butternut SquashIngredients:
- 1 large butternut squash, cut into 3/4 – 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 2 tablespoons Bragg liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek/chili paste
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large bowl whisk together all ingredients besides squash. Add squash and toss to coat.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees while squash marinates, toss squash once or twice while oven preheats to evenly marinade.
- On a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread squash out in a single layer. Depending on your baking sheet your may need to use two. If looking to caramelize squash, make sure to not overcrowd your pan(s).
- Roast squash for 20 minutes, stir and flip, then continue to cook for an additional 15-20 minutes or until all squash is tender.
- Serve immediately.
Interested in how to tackle a butternut squash for the first time, please check out the post to see how. Letting the squash marinade is key to flavor, so don't skip out on allowing them to sit while the oven preheats.