Strawberry Oat Smoothie
- 1 1/2 bananas, frozen
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries, hulled
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk (I used So Delicious Original Coconut Milk)
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats (gluten free, if desired)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons almond butter
- Place all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until creamy smooth. Drink immediately.
1 1/2 bananas = 1 banana and 1/2 of another banana. 8 ounces of strawberries is roughly 8 medium strawberries (a little extra strawberry is a-okay). For a thicker smoothie reduce coconut milk to 2/3 cup. Please see post for a how to on freezing bananas.